The main objective of the Federal State Statistics Service is to meet the diverse, reliable and timely data demand of the society, federal and regional executive power, media, scientific community, business and international community. The state statistics includes Central Office to operate on the federal level and Regional Offices, employing more than 23,000 people.
International experts confirm that the data of the Federal State Statistics Service are reliable.
The Federal State Statistics Service’s activities are guided by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
The heraldic symbol of the Federal State Statistics Service, approved by Order No.225 of the Federal State Statistics Service of 1 April 2014.
- Russia's state statistics during the period of transition to market economy
- Soviet period of activity of state statistics bodies (1918 - 1991)
- Russia's state statistics
- Development of the system of state statistics and origin of its methodological fundamentals (first
- Chronology of development of Russia's state statistics
- Russia's state statistics. Persons.
- Emergence and structural pattern of statistical activities in Russia (end of the XVIIIth century
- Formation of zemstvo statistical bodies and development of state statistics in Russia (early 60ies